Apartment up to 2 bedrooms
Home 2 to 3 bedrooms
Moving Made Easier®
U-Haul trucks are specially engineered from the ground up to move
families, not freight.
- Only U-Haul trucks have rub-rails on all three walls of the box
on all of our trucks allowing you to tie your furniture in to
prevent it from shifting.
- Our patented mirrors and large comfortable cabs allow for better
visibility and comfort while driving.
- Our 26' rental truck is 13% larger than our nearest competitor.
- Our exclusive Mom's Attic® provides extra storage space above
the cab to separate fragile items from the rest of your goods.
- All U-Haul trucks use regular unleaded fuel which is 3x more
convenient than diesel fuel and cleaner on the environment.
- U-Haul trucks feature a low profile design with enhanced
aerodynamics which improves fuel efficiency and all trucks have a
fuel economy gauge.
Choosing the Right Size Moving Truck
- Small Moves - Rent a 10' truck when tackling a small move. Maybe you're moving
out of a shared home or a small studio apartment. Or maybe you just
need to pick up a new purchase from a local big box store
- Medium to Large Moves - Depending on the size
of your home and the amount of furniture you have, you'll need to
decide between the 15', 20', or 26' moving truck rental. These
vehicles all come equipped with low-decks, wide loading ramps, Mom's
Attic and comfort cabs to make moving easier on you and safe for
your furniture. Our 26' truck is the largest moving truck in